Rathergood Radio - T's & C's
Terms and conditions of use for Rathergoodradio.com
All content is the property of Rathergood Radio unless otherwise stated, and all usage is prohibited without the express permission.
Your information should you choose to give it is securely stored on our servers in the UK, all personal data is saved as encrypted data and is not available to any 3rd parties, unless expressly stated.
We will occasionally send you messages about events or other related items, should you not wish to receive them please contact us and we will remove your details.
We take every measure that all content on this site is virus free and safe to use, however we cannot be responsible for the content of external links, and appropriate virus scanning and parental controls should be used.
Rathergood Radio's Competition Terms & Conditions
Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Employees of Rathergood Radio, View Tv Group their families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- You may only enter a competition as an individual; any entries that, in our view, have been made via a syndicate will be disqualified.
- Also, any entries made via any sort of software or machine enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address or telephone number, unless stated that multiple entries are permitted during a specific competition.
- All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative
- Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Rathergood Radio judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called.
- Rathergood Radio is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone or SMS charges.
- Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying such competitions or resulting from the competition.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Where it is stated that a competition is open to over 18's only, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age on the closing date for entries. If requested, proof of eligibility or age must be provided on request.
- You must enter all competitions using your legal name only, Rathergood Radio reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name or providing false information.
- In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
- All entries will become the property of Rathergood Radio and will not be returned.
- No liability will be accepted on the part of Rathergood Radio, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
- No liability on the part of Rathergood Radio its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion
- Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Rathergood Radio
- No promotional activity with any 3rdparty can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Rathergood Radio.
- Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
- Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Rathergood Radio before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
- Rathergood Radio will not be liable in the event of telephone or text message entries which are not received as a result of network incompatibility, technical faults, bad spelling or otherwise.
- Text messaging or call charges incurred as a result of entry to a competition maybe chargeable by your mobile phone service provider and will be detailed, on your mobile phone bill.
- Permission of the person who pays the bill is always required before sending a text message or telephoning the competition line.
- In the event that a telephone call for a competition is disconnected or unanswered for any reason before or during the competition, Rathergood Radio reserves the right to select another entrant.
- Rathergood Radio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
- NO PRIZES ARE TRANSFERABLE - they are offered as is, if the original prize is not available an alternative of equal or higher value will be offered.
- Web entries are stored securely in a server in the UK and access is only permitted to them by employees of Rathergood Radio and only for the purpose of competition verification unless otherwise stated.
Meghan Markle attends Invictus Games opening but does not sit with Prince Harry
Prince Harry's girlfriend, Meghan Markle, appeared at the opening ceremony of the Invictus Games but did not sit with the Prince.
TV chef Mary Berry drives sheep over London Bridge
TV chef Mary Berry was spotted by hundreds of tourists leading 20 sheep across London Bridge.
Colin Firth becomes Italian citizen after Brexit vote
Film star Colin Firth has taken Italian citizenship in the wake of the Brexit vote, it has been revealed.
Teddy Bears' Picnic
Bring along your favourite bear and take part in our teddy bears’ picnic! Children and parents will also have the opportunity to explore the Museum, make a ‘crafty’ creation, and enjoy a play and song time. Booking required on 01833 690606. Suitable for children under 5 who must beat The Bowes Museum
Joséphine Bowes - The Woman of Fashion
The Museum’s 125th anniversary celebrations continue with a new in-focus display in the award winning Fashion & Textile Gallery. The display pays tribute to founder Joséphine Bowes, who was a driving force behind the creation of The Bowes Museum, highlighting her influence as a socialite and devotee of fashion.at The Bowes Museum
Turkish Tulips - The Bowes Museum
An exquisite and engaging trail, linked to items from the Museum collection, viewed through the eyes of contemporary artist Gavin Turk in collaboration with other renowned British artists including Damien Hirst, Cornelia Parker, Sir Peter Blake, Fiona Banner, Matt Collishaw, Adam Dant and Yinka Shonibare MBE. In an interactive experience which challenges visitors to see things in new ways, the familiar becomes the unfamiliar as the tulip’s role in history is played out in a tale of romance, beauty, obsession, inequality, and extravagance.at The Bowes Museum